Monday, December 13, 2010

Power of a Voice

Just finished watching a Christmas Special with Mariah Carey.....one word, WOW!

Mariah, 41-years-old and very pregnant with her first child, looked beautiful in her short dresses and all her diamonds!  (in fact, you might say she was glowing!)  Couldn't believe that the microphone, the microphone stand and even her earpiece was covered in "diamonds"!   Gorgeous!

It brought a smile to my face to hear Randy Jackson (American Idol judge) play the bass guitar and Mariah's mother, Patricia Carey, sing with her daughter "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"!  As my husband says "The apple didn't fall far from the tree in that family."   Fabulous!

However, the one thing that rendered me speechless, put a smile on my face, had me thinking of angels as I closed my eyes and listened ... was the Pureness, the Range and the Power of Mariah Carey's voice.

WOW!

1 comment: